This web page contains detailed information on how to remove InfoAtoms for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall InfoAtoms from your systemInfoAtoms
. More info about InfoAtoms can be seen here
. InfoAtoms is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\InfoAtoms folder, regulated by the user's option. InfoAtoms's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\InfoAtoms\Uninstall.exe. Uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 392.31 KB (401729 bytes) on disk.
InfoAtoms installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 392.31 KB (401729
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (392.31 KB)
This web page is about InfoAtoms version 184.108.40.206
only. Click on the links below for other InfoAtoms versions:
If you are manually uninstalling InfoAtoms we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
InfoAtoms is a program by InfoAtoms. Some people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to erase InfoAtoms is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete InfoAtoms with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find InfoAtoms or simply click the Search feature and type in "InfoAtoms". If it exists on your system the InfoAtoms app will be found automatically. When you click InfoAtoms in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about InfoAtoms, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall InfoAtoms.
8. After removing InfoAtoms, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of InfoAtoms that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling InfoAtoms with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall InfoAtoms by InfoAtoms from your computer, we are not saying that InfoAtoms by InfoAtoms is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall InfoAtoms supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 02:20:50.547