You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Influent for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Influent from your PCRob Howland
. More information on Rob Howland can be found here
. More info about the software Influent can be seen at http://playinfluent.com/
. Usually the Influent program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Influent directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Influent. Influent.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 14.23 MB (14916096 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Influent. They take 32.60 MB (34180784
bytes) on disk.
- Influent.exe (14.23 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Influent.Usually the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Three Flip Studios\Influent
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 274980
Influent is an application marketed by the software company Rob Howland. Some computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to erase Influent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Influent from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Influent or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Influent". If it is installed on your PC the Influent program will be found very quickly. When you select Influent in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Influent, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Influent:
- The web site of the program is: http://playinfluent.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Influent.
8. After removing Influent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Influent which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Influent using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Influent by Rob Howland from your PC, nor are we saying that Influent by Rob Howland is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Influent in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 06:33:54.563