Infix PDF Editor version 126.96.36.199
Infix PDF Editor version 188.8.131.52 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Infix PDF Editor version 184.108.40.206 from your PCIceni Technology
. Further information on Iceni Technology can be found here
. More information about the software Infix PDF Editor version 220.127.116.11 can be seen at http://www.iceni.com/infix.htm
. Infix PDF Editor version 18.104.22.168 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Iceni\Infix7 folder, depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Infix PDF Editor version 22.214.171.124 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Iceni\Infix7\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled Infix.exe and it has a size of 13.14 MB (13781704 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Infix PDF Editor version 126.96.36.199. They occupy an average of 16.43 MB (17222864
bytes) on disk.
- Infix.exe (13.14 MB)
- jbig2.exe (422.62 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- XCrashReport.exe (1.74 MB)
This info is about Infix PDF Editor version 188.8.131.52 version 184.108.40.206
Infix PDF Editor version 220.127.116.11 is an application marketed by Iceni Technology. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Infix PDF Editor version 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Infix PDF Editor version 22.214.171.124 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Infix PDF Editor version 126.96.36.199 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Infix PDF Editor version 188.8.131.52". The Infix PDF Editor version 184.108.40.206 app will be found very quickly. After you select Infix PDF Editor version 220.127.116.11 in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Infix PDF Editor version 18.104.22.168, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Infix PDF Editor version 22.214.171.124:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.iceni.com/infix.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Iceni\Infix7\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Infix PDF Editor version 126.96.36.199.
8. After removing Infix PDF Editor version 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Infix PDF Editor version 184.108.40.206 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Infix PDF Editor version 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Infix PDF Editor version 18.104.22.168 by Iceni Technology from your PC, we are not saying that Infix PDF Editor version 22.214.171.124 by Iceni Technology is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Infix PDF Editor version 126.96.36.199 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 08:18:26.000