Infix PDF Editor version 220.127.116.11
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Infix PDF Editor version 18.104.22.168 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Infix PDF Editor version 22.214.171.124 from your computerIceni Technology
. Additional info about Iceni Technology can be seen here
. Click on http://www.iceni.com/infix.htm
to get more info about Infix PDF Editor version 126.96.36.199 on Iceni Technology's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Iceni\Infix6 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Infix PDF Editor version 188.8.131.52 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Iceni\Infix6\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Infix PDF Editor version 184.108.40.206's primary file takes about 12.72 MB (13342872 bytes) and is called Infix.exe.
The executable files below are part of Infix PDF Editor version 220.127.116.11. They take about 16.02 MB (16795536
bytes) on disk.
- iceni.technology.infix.pdf.editor.pro-patch.exe (10.00 KB)
- Infix.exe (12.72 MB)
- jbig2.exe (422.62 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- XCrashReport.exe (1.74 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Infix PDF Editor version 22.214.171.124.
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Iceni\Infix6\Infix.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Iceni\Infix6\Infix.exe.FriendlyAppName
Infix PDF Editor version 126.96.36.199 is an application marketed by Iceni Technology. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Infix PDF Editor version 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Infix PDF Editor version 184.108.40.206 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Infix PDF Editor version 220.127.116.11 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Infix PDF Editor version 18.104.22.168". The Infix PDF Editor version 22.214.171.124 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Infix PDF Editor version 126.96.36.199 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Infix PDF Editor version 188.8.131.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Infix PDF Editor version 184.108.40.206:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.iceni.com/infix.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Iceni\Infix6\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Infix PDF Editor version 220.127.116.11.
8. After removing Infix PDF Editor version 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Infix PDF Editor version 22.214.171.124 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Infix PDF Editor version 126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Infix PDF Editor version 188.8.131.52 by Iceni Technology from your PC, we are not saying that Infix PDF Editor version 184.108.40.206 by Iceni Technology is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Infix PDF Editor version 220.127.116.11 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-18 23:31:09.320