Infix PDF Editor version 126.96.36.199
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Infix PDF Editor version 188.8.131.52 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Infix PDF Editor version 184.108.40.206 from your computerIceni Technology
. More information on Iceni Technology can be found here
. You can read more about about Infix PDF Editor version 220.127.116.11 at http://www.iceni.com/infix.htm
. Usually the Infix PDF Editor version 18.104.22.168 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Iceni\Infix6 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Infix PDF Editor version 22.214.171.124 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Iceni\Infix6\unins000.exe. Infix.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 12.60 MB (13208800 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Infix PDF Editor version 126.96.36.199. They take about 15.86 MB (16632600
bytes) on disk.
- Infix.exe (12.60 MB)
- jbig2.exe (422.62 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
- XCrashReport.exe (1.74 MB)
This page is about Infix PDF Editor version 188.8.131.52 version 184.108.40.206
Infix PDF Editor version 220.127.116.11 is a program offered by Iceni Technology. Some computer users decide to erase this application. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Infix PDF Editor version 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Infix PDF Editor version 22.214.171.124 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Infix PDF Editor version 126.96.36.199 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Infix PDF Editor version 188.8.131.52". The Infix PDF Editor version 184.108.40.206 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Infix PDF Editor version 220.127.116.11 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Infix PDF Editor version 18.104.22.168, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Infix PDF Editor version 22.214.171.124:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.iceni.com/infix.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Iceni\Infix6\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Infix PDF Editor version 126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling Infix PDF Editor version 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Infix PDF Editor version 184.108.40.206 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Infix PDF Editor version 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Infix PDF Editor version 18.104.22.168 by Iceni Technology from your PC, nor are we saying that Infix PDF Editor version 22.214.171.124 by Iceni Technology is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Infix PDF Editor version 126.96.36.199 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 07:27:15.907