Infix PDF Editor version 220.127.116.11
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Infix PDF Editor version 18.104.22.168 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Infix PDF Editor version 22.214.171.124 from your computerIceni Technology
. More information on Iceni Technology can be found here
. You can read more about about Infix PDF Editor version 126.96.36.199 at http://www.iceni.com/infix.htm
. Usually the Infix PDF Editor version 188.8.131.52 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Iceni\Infix6 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Infix PDF Editor version 184.108.40.206 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Iceni\Infix6\unins000.exe. Infix.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 12.60 MB (13208800 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Infix PDF Editor version 220.127.116.11. They take about 15.86 MB (16632600
bytes) on disk.
- Infix.exe (12.60 MB)
- jbig2.exe (422.62 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
- XCrashReport.exe (1.74 MB)
This page is about Infix PDF Editor version 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
Infix PDF Editor version 126.96.36.199 is a program offered by Iceni Technology. Some computer users decide to erase this application. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Infix PDF Editor version 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Infix PDF Editor version 184.108.40.206 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Infix PDF Editor version 220.127.116.11 or simply click the Search field and type in "Infix PDF Editor version 18.104.22.168". The Infix PDF Editor version 22.214.171.124 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Infix PDF Editor version 126.96.36.199 in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Infix PDF Editor version 188.8.131.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Infix PDF Editor version 184.108.40.206:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.iceni.com/infix.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Iceni\Infix6\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Infix PDF Editor version 220.127.116.11.
8. After uninstalling Infix PDF Editor version 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Infix PDF Editor version 22.214.171.124 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Infix PDF Editor version 126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Infix PDF Editor version 188.8.131.52 by Iceni Technology from your PC, nor are we saying that Infix PDF Editor version 184.108.40.206 by Iceni Technology is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Infix PDF Editor version 220.127.116.11 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 07:27:15.907