Infix PDF Editor Pro 7.2.9
This web page is about Infix PDF Editor Pro 7.2.9 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Infix PDF Editor Pro 7.2.9 from your PCIceni Technology
. More information on Iceni Technology can be seen here
. You can see more info about Infix PDF Editor Pro 7.2.9 at https://www.iceni.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Users\7E6B~1\AppData\Local\Temp\Infix PDF Editor Pro folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Infix PDF Editor Pro 7.2.9 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\7E6B~1\AppData\Local\Temp\Infix PDF Editor Pro\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled Infix.exe and it has a size of 21.48 MB (22522056 bytes).
Infix PDF Editor Pro 7.2.9 is comprised of the following executables which take 24.80 MB (26004537
bytes) on disk:
- Infix.exe (21.48 MB)
- jbig2.exe (422.62 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.17 MB)
- XCrashReport.exe (1.74 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.2.9
of Infix PDF Editor Pro 7.2.9.
Infix PDF Editor Pro 7.2.9 is a program marketed by Iceni Technology. Some users decide to uninstall this program. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Infix PDF Editor Pro 7.2.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Infix PDF Editor Pro 7.2.9 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Infix PDF Editor Pro 7.2.9 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Infix PDF Editor Pro 7.2.9". The Infix PDF Editor Pro 7.2.9 app will be found automatically. After you click Infix PDF Editor Pro 7.2.9 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Infix PDF Editor Pro 7.2.9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Infix PDF Editor Pro 7.2.9:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.iceni.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\7E6B~1\AppData\Local\Temp\Infix PDF Editor Pro\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Infix PDF Editor Pro 7.2.9.
8. After uninstalling Infix PDF Editor Pro 7.2.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Infix PDF Editor Pro 7.2.9 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Infix PDF Editor Pro 7.2.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Infix PDF Editor Pro 7.2.9 by Iceni Technology from your PC, nor are we saying that Infix PDF Editor Pro 7.2.9 by Iceni Technology is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Infix PDF Editor Pro 7.2.9 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-24 15:54:12.770