Infix PDF Editor 7.2.5
Infix PDF Editor 7.2.5 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Infix PDF Editor 7.2.5 from your computerlrepacks.ru
. More data about lrepacks.ru can be seen here
. More information about the application Infix PDF Editor 7.2.5 can be seen at http://www.iceni.com/infix.htm
. Usually the Infix PDF Editor 7.2.5 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Infix PDF Editor folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Infix PDF Editor 7.2.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Infix PDF Editor\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Infix.exe is the Infix PDF Editor 7.2.5's main executable file and it takes close to 21.47 MB (22513664 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Infix PDF Editor 7.2.5. They take 22.78 MB (23890029
bytes) on disk.
- Infix.exe (21.47 MB)
- jbig2.exe (422.62 KB)
- unins000.exe (921.49 KB)
The current page applies to Infix PDF Editor 7.2.5 version 7.2.5
Infix PDF Editor 7.2.5 is a program by the software company lrepacks.ru. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to remove Infix PDF Editor 7.2.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Infix PDF Editor 7.2.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Infix PDF Editor 7.2.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Infix PDF Editor 7.2.5". If it is installed on your PC the Infix PDF Editor 7.2.5 application will be found automatically. After you click Infix PDF Editor 7.2.5 in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Infix PDF Editor 7.2.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Infix PDF Editor 7.2.5:
- The software company is: http://www.iceni.com/infix.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Infix PDF Editor\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Infix PDF Editor 7.2.5.
8. After removing Infix PDF Editor 7.2.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Infix PDF Editor 7.2.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Infix PDF Editor 7.2.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Infix PDF Editor 7.2.5 by lrepacks.ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Infix PDF Editor 7.2.5 by lrepacks.ru is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Infix PDF Editor 7.2.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-28 15:21:54.580