Infix PDF Editor 7.2.5
Infix PDF Editor 7.2.5 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Infix PDF Editor 7.2.5 from your computerlrepacks.ru
. More data about lrepacks.ru can be seen here
. More information about the application Infix PDF Editor 7.2.5 can be seen at http://www.iceni.com/infix.htm
. Usually the Infix PDF Editor 7.2.5 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Infix PDF Editor folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Infix PDF Editor 7.2.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Infix PDF Editor\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Infix.exe is the Infix PDF Editor 7.2.5's main executable file and it takes close to 21.47 MB (22513664 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Infix PDF Editor 7.2.5. They take 22.78 MB (23890029
bytes) on disk.
- Infix.exe (21.47 MB)
- jbig2.exe (422.62 KB)
- unins000.exe (921.49 KB)
The current page applies to Infix PDF Editor 7.2.5 version 7.2.5
Infix PDF Editor 7.2.5 is a program by the software company lrepacks.ru. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to remove Infix PDF Editor 7.2.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Infix PDF Editor 7.2.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Infix PDF Editor 7.2.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "Infix PDF Editor 7.2.5". If it is installed on your PC the Infix PDF Editor 7.2.5 application will be found very quickly. When you click Infix PDF Editor 7.2.5 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Infix PDF Editor 7.2.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Infix PDF Editor 7.2.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.iceni.com/infix.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Infix PDF Editor\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Infix PDF Editor 7.2.5.
8. After removing Infix PDF Editor 7.2.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Infix PDF Editor 7.2.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Infix PDF Editor 7.2.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Infix PDF Editor 7.2.5 by lrepacks.ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Infix PDF Editor 7.2.5 by lrepacks.ru is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Infix PDF Editor 7.2.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-28 15:21:54.580