You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Infix 5.12 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Infix 5.12 from your computerIceni Technology
. Check out here
for more details on Iceni Technology. Click on http://www.iceni.com/infix.htm
to get more info about Infix 5.12 on Iceni Technology's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Iceni\Infix5 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Infix 5.12 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Iceni\Infix5\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled Infix.exe and it has a size of 9.35 MB (9808640 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Infix 5.12. They occupy 12.60 MB (13216376
bytes) on disk.
- Infix.exe (9.35 MB)
- jbig2.exe (422.62 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.10 MB)
- XCrashReport.exe (1.73 MB)
This data is about Infix 5.12 version 5.12
Infix 5.12 is an application marketed by the software company Iceni Technology. Sometimes, people want to remove it. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to remove Infix 5.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Infix 5.12 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Infix 5.12 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Infix 5.12". If it exists on your system the Infix 5.12 app will be found automatically. When you click Infix 5.12 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Infix 5.12, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Infix 5.12:
- The publisher is: http://www.iceni.com/infix.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Iceni\Infix5\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Infix 5.12.
8. After uninstalling Infix 5.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Infix 5.12 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Infix 5.12 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Infix 5.12 by Iceni Technology from your PC, nor are we saying that Infix 5.12 by Iceni Technology is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Infix 5.12 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-15 13:57:16.013