You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Infix 5.12 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Infix 5.12 from your computerIceni Technology
. Check out here
for more details on Iceni Technology. Click on http://www.iceni.com/infix.htm
to get more info about Infix 5.12 on Iceni Technology's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Iceni\Infix5 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Infix 5.12 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Iceni\Infix5\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled Infix.exe and it has a size of 9.35 MB (9808640 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Infix 5.12. They occupy 12.60 MB (13216376
bytes) on disk.
- Infix.exe (9.35 MB)
- jbig2.exe (422.62 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.10 MB)
- XCrashReport.exe (1.73 MB)
This data is about Infix 5.12 version 5.12
Infix 5.12 is an application marketed by the software company Iceni Technology. Sometimes, people want to remove it. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to remove Infix 5.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Infix 5.12 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Infix 5.12 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Infix 5.12". If it is installed on your PC the Infix 5.12 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Infix 5.12 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Infix 5.12, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Infix 5.12:
- The software company is: http://www.iceni.com/infix.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Iceni\Infix5\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Infix 5.12.
8. After uninstalling Infix 5.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Infix 5.12 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Infix 5.12 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Infix 5.12 by Iceni Technology from your PC, nor are we saying that Infix 5.12 by Iceni Technology is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Infix 5.12 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-15 13:57:16.013