This page contains complete information on how to uninstall InfinityAT for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall InfinityAT from your PCTransAct Futures LLC
. More data about TransAct Futures LLC can be read here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\YesTrader directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. InfinityAT's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\YesTrader\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 3.00 MB (3141120 bytes) on disk and is labeled Trader.exe.
InfinityAT contains of the executables below. They take 18.40 MB (19297195
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ATChartsInstallerDownloader.exe (4.18 MB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe (868.57 KB)
- TALauncher.exe (95.00 KB)
- Trader.exe (3.00 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.42 MB)
- vcredist2008_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.84 MB)
This info is about InfinityAT version 126.96.36.1990
alone. You can find below info on other releases of InfinityAT:
...click to view all...
InfinityAT is a program offered by the software company TransAct Futures LLC. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall InfinityAT is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove InfinityAT using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find InfinityAT or simply click the Search field and type in "InfinityAT". If it exists on your system the InfinityAT program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select InfinityAT in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding InfinityAT, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove InfinityAT.
8. After uninstalling InfinityAT, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of InfinityAT which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing InfinityAT with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove InfinityAT by TransAct Futures LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that InfinityAT by TransAct Futures LLC is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove InfinityAT supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-15 08:23:55.983