Infinity USB 1.40
Infinity USB 1.40 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Infinity USB 1.40 from your computerWB Electronics
. Further information on WB Electronics can be found here
. Please open http://www.infinityusb.com
if you want to read more on Infinity USB 1.40 on WB Electronics's web page. Infinity USB 1.40 is commonly set up in the C:\Programfiler\Infinity USB folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Infinity USB 1.40 is "C:\Programfiler\Infinity USB\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. INFUSB.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 428.00 KB (438272 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Infinity USB 1.40. They take about 502.14 KB (514194
bytes) on disk.
- INFUSB.exe (428.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (74.14 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.40
of Infinity USB 1.40.
Infinity USB 1.40 is an application offered by WB Electronics. Some computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Infinity USB 1.40 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Infinity USB 1.40 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Infinity USB 1.40 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Infinity USB 1.40". The Infinity USB 1.40 application will be found automatically. When you select Infinity USB 1.40 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Infinity USB 1.40, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Infinity USB 1.40:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.infinityusb.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Programfiler\Infinity USB\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Infinity USB 1.40.
8. After removing Infinity USB 1.40, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Infinity USB 1.40 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Infinity USB 1.40 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Infinity USB 1.40 by WB Electronics from your computer, nor are we saying that Infinity USB 1.40 by WB Electronics is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Infinity USB 1.40 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 10:00:12.930