Infectonator 2 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Infectonator 2 from your PCShmehao.com
. Check out here
for more information on Shmehao.com. Click on http://www.shmehao.com
to get more data about Infectonator 2 on Shmehao.com's website. Infectonator 2 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Shmehao.com\Infectonator 2 directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. Infectonator 2's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Shmehao.com\Infectonator 2\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 7.26 MB (7613952 bytes) on disk and is called Infectonator 2.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Infectonator 2. They take about 7.94 MB (8321306
bytes) on disk.
- Infectonator 2.exe (7.26 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
This data is about Infectonator 2 version 2
Infectonator 2 is a program offered by the software company Shmehao.com. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to remove Infectonator 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Infectonator 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Infectonator 2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Infectonator 2". If it is installed on your PC the Infectonator 2 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Infectonator 2 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Infectonator 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Infectonator 2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.shmehao.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Shmehao.com\Infectonator 2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Infectonator 2.
8. After uninstalling Infectonator 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Infectonator 2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Infectonator 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Infectonator 2 by Shmehao.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Infectonator 2 by Shmehao.com is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Infectonator 2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-09 22:37:12.287