This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall IndissConfig for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall IndissConfig from your PCMicrosoft
. You can read more on Microsoft or check for application updates here
. Usually the IndissConfig program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0 directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0\VSTOInstaller.exe /Uninstall file:///C:/RSI/IndissPlus/IndissPlus%20Training/IndissPlus%220.127.116.110/Excel/IndissConfig/IndissConfig.vsto is the full command line if you want to remove IndissConfig. install.exe is the IndissConfig's primary executable file and it takes close to 774.14 KB (792720 bytes) on disk.
IndissConfig contains of the executables below. They occupy 870.29 KB (891176
bytes) on disk.
- VSTOInstaller.exe (96.15 KB)
- install.exe (774.14 KB)
The current page applies to IndissConfig version 18.104.22.1680
alone. You can find below info on other versions of IndissConfig:
IndissConfig is a program released by the software company Microsoft. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall IndissConfig is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall IndissConfig from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find IndissConfig or simply activate the Search field and type in "IndissConfig". If it exists on your system the IndissConfig application will be found automatically. After you select IndissConfig in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding IndissConfig, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove IndissConfig.
8. After uninstalling IndissConfig, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of IndissConfig that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling IndissConfig with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove IndissConfig by Microsoft from your PC, we are not saying that IndissConfig by Microsoft is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove IndissConfig in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 01:27:11.277