Indigo RT x64 v3.8.37
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Indigo RT x64 v3.8.37 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Indigo RT x64 v3.8.37 from your computerGlare Technologies Ltd.
. You can find out more on Glare Technologies Ltd. or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to Indigo RT x64 v3.8.37 at http://www.indigorenderer.com
. Usually the Indigo RT x64 v3.8.37 application is found in the C:\Program Files\Indigo RT folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Indigo RT x64 v3.8.37 is C:\Program Files\Indigo RT\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 16.48 MB (17285688 bytes) on disk and is titled indigo.exe.
The executable files below are part of Indigo RT x64 v3.8.37. They occupy an average of 31.55 MB (33083128
bytes) on disk.
- indigo.exe (16.48 MB)
- indigo_console.exe (14.64 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (435.13 KB)
This page is about Indigo RT x64 v3.8.37 version 3.8.37
Indigo RT x64 v3.8.37 is a program marketed by the software company Glare Technologies Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Indigo RT x64 v3.8.37 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Indigo RT x64 v3.8.37 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Indigo RT x64 v3.8.37 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Indigo RT x64 v3.8.37". If it exists on your system the Indigo RT x64 v3.8.37 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Indigo RT x64 v3.8.37 in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Indigo RT x64 v3.8.37, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Indigo RT x64 v3.8.37:
- The software company is: http://www.indigorenderer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Indigo RT\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Indigo RT x64 v3.8.37.
8. After removing Indigo RT x64 v3.8.37, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Indigo RT x64 v3.8.37 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Indigo RT x64 v3.8.37 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Indigo RT x64 v3.8.37 by Glare Technologies Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Indigo RT x64 v3.8.37 by Glare Technologies Ltd. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Indigo RT x64 v3.8.37 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-12 21:27:06.390