Indigo RT x64 v3.8.17
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Indigo RT x64 v3.8.17 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Indigo RT x64 v3.8.17 from your PCGlare Technologies Ltd.
. Take a look here
for more information on Glare Technologies Ltd.. More information about the software Indigo RT x64 v3.8.17 can be seen at http://www.indigorenderer.com
. Indigo RT x64 v3.8.17 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Indigo RT folder, depending on the user's choice. Indigo RT x64 v3.8.17's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Indigo RT\Uninstall.exe". Indigo RT x64 v3.8.17's primary file takes about 15.89 MB (16656808 bytes) and its name is indigo.exe.
Indigo RT x64 v3.8.17 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 30.36 MB (31832536
bytes) on disk.
- indigo.exe (15.89 MB)
- indigo_console.exe (14.05 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (435.13 KB)
The current page applies to Indigo RT x64 v3.8.17 version 3.8.17
Indigo RT x64 v3.8.17 is a program released by Glare Technologies Ltd.. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to erase Indigo RT x64 v3.8.17 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Indigo RT x64 v3.8.17 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Indigo RT x64 v3.8.17 or simply click the Search field and type in "Indigo RT x64 v3.8.17". If it exists on your system the Indigo RT x64 v3.8.17 app will be found automatically. After you click Indigo RT x64 v3.8.17 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Indigo RT x64 v3.8.17, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Indigo RT x64 v3.8.17:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.indigorenderer.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Indigo RT\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Indigo RT x64 v3.8.17.
8. After removing Indigo RT x64 v3.8.17, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Indigo RT x64 v3.8.17 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Indigo RT x64 v3.8.17 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Indigo RT x64 v3.8.17 by Glare Technologies Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Indigo RT x64 v3.8.17 by Glare Technologies Ltd. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Indigo RT x64 v3.8.17 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 08:39:20.597