IndiGo livery for FSX v1.0
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall IndiGo livery for FSX v1.0 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall IndiGo livery for FSX v1.0 from your PCFlightSimLabs, Ltd.
. Open here
where you can find out more on FlightSimLabs, Ltd.. Further information about IndiGo livery for FSX v1.0 can be found at http://www.flightsimlabs.com
. IndiGo livery for FSX v1.0 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\A320X\Liveries\A320-232\IAE\IGO folder, regulated by the user's option. IndiGo livery for FSX v1.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\A320X\Liveries\A320-232\IAE\IGO\unins000.exe. IndiGo livery for FSX v1.0's main file takes about 708.18 KB (725174 bytes) and its name is unins000.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with IndiGo livery for FSX v1.0. They take about 708.18 KB (725174
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to IndiGo livery for FSX v1.0 version 0.1.0.0
IndiGo livery for FSX v1.0 is an application marketed by FlightSimLabs, Ltd.. Some computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase IndiGo livery for FSX v1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase IndiGo livery for FSX v1.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate IndiGo livery for FSX v1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "IndiGo livery for FSX v1.0". If it is installed on your PC the IndiGo livery for FSX v1.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select IndiGo livery for FSX v1.0 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding IndiGo livery for FSX v1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for IndiGo livery for FSX v1.0:
- The software company is: http://www.flightsimlabs.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\A320X\Liveries\A320-232\IAE\IGO\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall IndiGo livery for FSX v1.0.
8. After uninstalling IndiGo livery for FSX v1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of IndiGo livery for FSX v1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling IndiGo livery for FSX v1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall IndiGo livery for FSX v1.0 by FlightSimLabs, Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that IndiGo livery for FSX v1.0 by FlightSimLabs, Ltd. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall IndiGo livery for FSX v1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-28 13:56:08.717