Index Dat Spy 2.1.0
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Index Dat Spy 2.1.0 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Index Dat Spy 2.1.0 from your PCstevengould.org
. Open here
where you can get more info on stevengould.org. More information about the software Index Dat Spy 2.1.0 can be found at http://indexdatspy.stevengould.org
. Usually the Index Dat Spy 2.1.0 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Index Dat Spy directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Index Dat Spy 2.1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Index Dat Spy\unins000.exe. Index Dat Spy 2.1.0's main file takes about 364.00 KB (372736 bytes) and its name is IndexDatSpy.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Index Dat Spy 2.1.0. They occupy 1.02 MB (1067525
bytes) on disk.
- IndexDatSpy.exe (364.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (678.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1.0
of Index Dat Spy 2.1.0.
Index Dat Spy 2.1.0 is an application offered by the software company stevengould.org. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to remove Index Dat Spy 2.1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Index Dat Spy 2.1.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Index Dat Spy 2.1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Index Dat Spy 2.1.0". The Index Dat Spy 2.1.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Index Dat Spy 2.1.0 in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Index Dat Spy 2.1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Index Dat Spy 2.1.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://indexdatspy.stevengould.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Index Dat Spy\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Index Dat Spy 2.1.0.
8. After removing Index Dat Spy 2.1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Index Dat Spy 2.1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Index Dat Spy 2.1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Index Dat Spy 2.1.0 by stevengould.org from your PC, nor are we saying that Index Dat Spy 2.1.0 by stevengould.org is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Index Dat Spy 2.1.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 12:22:41.030