Incredimail Backup Pro V2.7
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Incredimail Backup Pro V2.7 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Incredimail Backup Pro V2.7 from your systemKoyote Soft
. More info about Koyote Soft can be seen here
. Further information about Incredimail Backup Pro V2.7 can be seen at http://www.koyotesoft.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IncredimailBackup directory (same installation drive as Windows). Incredimail Backup Pro V2.7's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\IncredimailBackup\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 304.41 KB (311716 bytes) on disk and is named IncrediBackup.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Incredimail Backup Pro V2.7. They occupy 930.34 KB (952673
bytes) on disk.
- IncrediBackup.exe (304.41 KB)
- unins000.exe (625.93 KB)
The current web page applies to Incredimail Backup Pro V2.7 version 2.7
Incredimail Backup Pro V2.7 is an application offered by Koyote Soft. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to remove Incredimail Backup Pro V2.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Incredimail Backup Pro V2.7 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Incredimail Backup Pro V2.7 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Incredimail Backup Pro V2.7". If it exists on your system the Incredimail Backup Pro V2.7 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Incredimail Backup Pro V2.7 in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Incredimail Backup Pro V2.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Incredimail Backup Pro V2.7:
- The publisher is: http://www.koyotesoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IncredimailBackup\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Incredimail Backup Pro V2.7.
8. After removing Incredimail Backup Pro V2.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Incredimail Backup Pro V2.7 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Incredimail Backup Pro V2.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Incredimail Backup Pro V2.7 by Koyote Soft from your computer, we are not saying that Incredimail Backup Pro V2.7 by Koyote Soft is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Incredimail Backup Pro V2.7 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-08 19:03:47.870