This web page is about Incredible Ink for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Incredible Ink from your PCGameHouse, Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on GameHouse, Inc.. Please follow http://www.gamehouse.com/
if you want to read more on Incredible Ink on GameHouse, Inc.'s page. Incredible Ink's complete uninstall command line is C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\INCRED~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\INCRED~1\INSTALL.LOG. IncredibleInk.exe is the Incredible Ink's main executable file and it occupies around 689.75 KB (706303 bytes) on disk.
Incredible Ink contains of the executables below. They occupy 848.25 KB (868607
bytes) on disk.
- IncredibleInk.exe (689.75 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (158.50 KB)
You can find below a few links to other Incredible Ink releases:
If planning to uninstall Incredible Ink you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Incredible Ink
Incredible Ink is an application offered by GameHouse, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Incredible Ink is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Incredible Ink with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Incredible Ink or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Incredible Ink". The Incredible Ink application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Incredible Ink in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Incredible Ink, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Incredible Ink:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gamehouse.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\INCRED~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\INCRED~1\INSTALL.LOG
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Incredible Ink.
8. After removing Incredible Ink, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Incredible Ink which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Incredible Ink using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Incredible Ink by GameHouse, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Incredible Ink by GameHouse, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Incredible Ink in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 07:07:58.517