Incoming Forces is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Incoming Forces from your computerWildTangent
. Open here
for more details on WildTangent. You can get more details about Incoming Forces at http://support.wildgames.com
. Incoming Forces is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\IncomingForces directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for removing Incoming Forces is "C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\IncomingForces\uninstall\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 181.55 KB (185912 bytes) on disk and is titled forces-WT.exe.
Incoming Forces installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.23 MB (2334096
bytes) on disk.
- forces-WT.exe (181.55 KB)
- forces.exe (1.71 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The current page applies to Incoming Forces version 188.8.131.52
Incoming Forces is a program marketed by the software company WildTangent. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Incoming Forces is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Incoming Forces using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Incoming Forces or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Incoming Forces". The Incoming Forces application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Incoming Forces in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Incoming Forces, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Incoming Forces:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\IncomingForces\uninstall\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Incoming Forces.
8. After uninstalling Incoming Forces, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Incoming Forces that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Incoming Forces with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Incoming Forces by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Incoming Forces by WildTangent is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Incoming Forces in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-01 07:16:22.527