This info is about Incadia for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Incadia from your computerGameHouse, Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on GameHouse, Inc.. More information about Incadia can be seen at http://www.gamehouse.com/
. You can remove Incadia by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\Incadia\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\Incadia\INSTALL.LOG. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Incadia.exe is the Incadia's primary executable file and it takes about 1.10 MB (1148945 bytes) on disk.
Incadia contains of the executables below. They take 1.25 MB (1311249
bytes) on disk.
- Incadia.exe (1.10 MB)
- UNWISE.EXE (158.50 KB)
You can find below a few links to other Incadia versions:
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Incadia.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Incadia is a program offered by GameHouse, Inc.. Frequently, people try to erase this application. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Incadia is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Incadia using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Incadia or simply click the Search field and type in "Incadia". If it is installed on your PC the Incadia program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Incadia in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Incadia, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Incadia:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gamehouse.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\Incadia\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\Incadia\INSTALL.LOG
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Incadia.
8. After removing Incadia, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Incadia that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Incadia with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Incadia by GameHouse, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Incadia by GameHouse, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Incadia supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 07:07:58.503