You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Incadia for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Incadia from your PCEast Entertainment Media
. Check out here
where you can get more info on East Entertainment Media. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Incadia folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Incadia by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Incadia\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 60.53 KB (61981 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Incadia. They occupy an average of 60.53 KB (61981
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Incadia version 1.03
Incadia is an application by the software company East Entertainment Media. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to remove Incadia is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Incadia with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Incadia or simply activate the Search field and type in "Incadia". If it is installed on your PC the Incadia app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Incadia in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Incadia, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Incadia.
8. After removing Incadia, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Incadia that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Incadia using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Incadia by East Entertainment Media from your computer, we are not saying that Incadia by East Entertainment Media is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Incadia in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-11-16 11:37:59.880