You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Incadia for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Incadia from your PCEast Entertainment Media
. Check out here
where you can get more info on East Entertainment Media. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Incadia folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Incadia by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Incadia\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 60.53 KB (61981 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Incadia. They occupy an average of 60.53 KB (61981
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Incadia version 1.03
Incadia is an application by the software company East Entertainment Media. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to remove Incadia is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Incadia with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Incadia or simply activate the Search field and type in "Incadia". The Incadia app will be found automatically. After you select Incadia in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Incadia, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Incadia.
8. After removing Incadia, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Incadia that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Incadia using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Incadia by East Entertainment Media from your computer, we are not saying that Incadia by East Entertainment Media is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Incadia in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-16 11:37:59.880