Incadia is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Incadia from your computerComport Interactive
. Additional info about Comport Interactive can be seen here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Programme\Incadia directory (same installation drive as Windows). Incadia's complete uninstall command line is C:\Programme\Incadia\Uninstall.exe. Incadia.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.09 MB (1146880 bytes) on disk.
Incadia is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.15 MB (1205285
bytes) on disk:
- Incadia.exe (1.09 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (57.04 KB)
This web page is about Incadia version 1.03
Incadia is a program marketed by the software company Comport Interactive. Sometimes, people want to remove it. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to remove Incadia is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Incadia from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Incadia or simply click the Search field and type in "Incadia". The Incadia application will be found automatically. After you select Incadia in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Incadia, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Incadia.
8. After removing Incadia, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Incadia which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Incadia with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Incadia by Comport Interactive from your PC, we are not saying that Incadia by Comport Interactive is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Incadia supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-24 12:50:30.990