You can find on this page details on how to remove Inca Ball for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Inca Ball from your systemRaBBiT
. You can find out more on RaBBiT or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.wildtangents.com/
if you want to read more on Inca Ball on RaBBiT's website. Inca Ball is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Inca Ball folder, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Inca Ball by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Inca Ball\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.45 MB (1519616 bytes) on disk and is labeled IncaBall.exe.
Inca Ball contains of the executables below. They take 2.13 MB (2237210
bytes) on disk.
- IncaBall.exe (1.45 MB)
- unins000.exe (700.78 KB)
Many files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be removed when you remove Inca Ball from your PC.Generally, the following files remain on disk:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Games\Inca Ball.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Sahmon Studio\Inca Ball
Inca Ball is an application marketed by the software company RaBBiT. Some computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to remove Inca Ball is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Inca Ball from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Inca Ball or simply click the Search field and type in "Inca Ball". The Inca Ball program will be found very quickly. After you select Inca Ball in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Inca Ball, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Inca Ball:
- The publisher is: http://www.wildtangents.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Inca Ball\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Inca Ball.
8. After removing Inca Ball, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Inca Ball that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Inca Ball using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Inca Ball by RaBBiT from your PC, nor are we saying that Inca Ball by RaBBiT is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Inca Ball in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-08 13:24:27.947