Inbox - Zoho Mail
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Inbox - Zoho Mail for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Inbox - Zoho Mail from your PCInbox - Zoho Mail
. You can read more on Inbox - Zoho Mail or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Inbox - Zoho Mail is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled msedge_proxy.exe and it has a size of 731.38 KB (748936 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Inbox - Zoho Mail. They occupy about 13.40 MB (14050792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.74 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (731.38 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (770.88 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (95.38 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.44 MB)
- identity_helper.exe (768.88 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (944.90 KB)
- setup.exe (3.25 MB)
The current web page applies to Inbox - Zoho Mail version 1.0
Inbox - Zoho Mail is a program by the software company Inbox - Zoho Mail. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to erase Inbox - Zoho Mail is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Inbox - Zoho Mail with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Inbox - Zoho Mail or simply activate the Search field and type in "Inbox - Zoho Mail". If it is installed on your PC the Inbox - Zoho Mail app will be found very quickly. When you select Inbox - Zoho Mail in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Inbox - Zoho Mail, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Inbox - Zoho Mail.
8. After uninstalling Inbox - Zoho Mail, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Inbox - Zoho Mail which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Inbox - Zoho Mail using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Inbox - Zoho Mail by Inbox - Zoho Mail from your computer, we are not saying that Inbox - Zoho Mail by Inbox - Zoho Mail is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Inbox - Zoho Mail supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 22:08:40.953