InVesalius 3.1.1 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall InVesalius 3.1.1 from your systemCTI Renato Archer
. Open here
for more details on CTI Renato Archer. More details about InVesalius 3.1.1 can be found at http://www.cti.gov.br/invesalius
. InVesalius 3.1.1 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\InVesalius 3.1 folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. InVesalius 3.1.1's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\InVesalius 3.1\unins000.exe. InVesalius 3.1.1's primary file takes around 8.94 MB (9377622 bytes) and is named InVesalius 3.1.exe.
InVesalius 3.1.1 contains of the executables below. They occupy 10.28 MB (10780199
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.34 MB)
- InVesalius 3.1.exe (8.94 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.1.1
of InVesalius 3.1.1.
InVesalius 3.1.1 is a program marketed by CTI Renato Archer. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to remove InVesalius 3.1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete InVesalius 3.1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find InVesalius 3.1.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "InVesalius 3.1.1". If it is installed on your PC the InVesalius 3.1.1 app will be found very quickly. After you click InVesalius 3.1.1 in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about InVesalius 3.1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for InVesalius 3.1.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.cti.gov.br/invesalius
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\InVesalius 3.1\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove InVesalius 3.1.1.
8. After removing InVesalius 3.1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of InVesalius 3.1.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling InVesalius 3.1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove InVesalius 3.1.1 by CTI Renato Archer from your computer, we are not saying that InVesalius 3.1.1 by CTI Renato Archer is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove InVesalius 3.1.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-11 10:09:59.303