In Search of the Lost Temple
In Search of the Lost Temple is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall In Search of the Lost Temple from your systemMy Real Games Ltd
. Further information on My Real Games Ltd can be seen here
. More information about In Search of the Lost Temple can be seen at http://www.myrealgames.com/
. In Search of the Lost Temple is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\MyRealGames.com\In Search of the Lost Temple folder, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files\MyRealGames.com\In Search of the Lost Temple\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove In Search of the Lost Temple. unins000.exe is the In Search of the Lost Temple's primary executable file and it takes close to 1.14 MB (1194185 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of In Search of the Lost Temple. They occupy about 4.28 MB (4490441
bytes) on disk.
- game.exe (3.14 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
In Search of the Lost Temple is a program released by the software company My Real Games Ltd. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall In Search of the Lost Temple is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall In Search of the Lost Temple from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate In Search of the Lost Temple or simply activate the Search field and type in "In Search of the Lost Temple". The In Search of the Lost Temple program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click In Search of the Lost Temple in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about In Search of the Lost Temple, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for In Search of the Lost Temple:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.myrealgames.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MyRealGames.com\In Search of the Lost Temple\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall In Search of the Lost Temple.
8. After removing In Search of the Lost Temple, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of In Search of the Lost Temple that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling In Search of the Lost Temple using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove In Search of the Lost Temple by My Real Games Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that In Search of the Lost Temple by My Real Games Ltd is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove In Search of the Lost Temple supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-18 22:43:31.280