You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove In Extremis for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall In Extremis from your systemLNDFRR
. You can read more on LNDFRR or check for application updates here
. Further information about In Extremis can be seen at http://www.lndfrr.com/inx.html
. In Extremis is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\In Extremis folder, subject to the user's decision. You can uninstall In Extremis by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. inExtremis_steam.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 201.58 MB (211373568 bytes) on disk.
In Extremis installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 201.58 MB (211373568
bytes) on disk.
- inExtremis_steam.exe (201.58 MB)
In Extremis is an application marketed by LNDFRR. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to uninstall In Extremis is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove In Extremis from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find In Extremis or simply activate the Search field and type in "In Extremis". If it is installed on your PC the In Extremis app will be found automatically. When you click In Extremis in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding In Extremis, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for In Extremis:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.lndfrr.com/inx.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove In Extremis.
8. After uninstalling In Extremis, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong In Extremis that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing In Extremis with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove In Extremis by LNDFRR from your computer, nor are we saying that In Extremis by LNDFRR is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove In Extremis in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-09 08:12:58.773