You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove In Extremis for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall In Extremis from your systemLNDFRR
. You can read more on LNDFRR or check for application updates here
. Further information about In Extremis can be seen at http://www.lndfrr.com/inx.html
. In Extremis is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\In Extremis folder, subject to the user's decision. You can uninstall In Extremis by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. inExtremis_steam.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 201.58 MB (211373568 bytes) on disk.
In Extremis installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 201.58 MB (211373568
bytes) on disk.
- inExtremis_steam.exe (201.58 MB)
In Extremis is an application marketed by LNDFRR. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to uninstall In Extremis is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove In Extremis from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate In Extremis or simply click the Search feature and type in "In Extremis". The In Extremis application will be found automatically. After you select In Extremis in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about In Extremis, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for In Extremis:
- The publisher is: http://www.lndfrr.com/inx.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove In Extremis.
8. After uninstalling In Extremis, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong In Extremis that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing In Extremis with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove In Extremis by LNDFRR from your computer, nor are we saying that In Extremis by LNDFRR is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove In Extremis in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-09 08:12:58.773