Impressora do Google Cloud Print
Impressora do Google Cloud Print is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Impressora do Google Cloud Print from your PCGoogle Inc.
. More information on Google Inc. can be seen here
. Impressora do Google Cloud Print is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Google\Cloud Printer\28.0.1489.0 directory, depending on the user's choice. You can remove Impressora do Google Cloud Print by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Google\Cloud Printer\28.0.1489.0\virtual_driver_setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. virtual_driver_setup.exe is the Impressora do Google Cloud Print's primary executable file and it occupies about 319.45 KB (327120 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Impressora do Google Cloud Print. They take an average of 319.45 KB (327120
bytes) on disk.
- virtual_driver_setup.exe (319.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 28.0.1489.0
of Impressora do Google Cloud Print.
Impressora do Google Cloud Print is a program marketed by Google Inc.. Some computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Impressora do Google Cloud Print is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Impressora do Google Cloud Print from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Impressora do Google Cloud Print or simply activate the Search field and type in "Impressora do Google Cloud Print". If it is installed on your PC the Impressora do Google Cloud Print application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Impressora do Google Cloud Print in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Impressora do Google Cloud Print, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Impressora do Google Cloud Print.
8. After uninstalling Impressora do Google Cloud Print, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Impressora do Google Cloud Print that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Impressora do Google Cloud Print with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Impressora do Google Cloud Print by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Impressora do Google Cloud Print by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Impressora do Google Cloud Print in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-22 16:24:22.307