Impresora de Google Cloud
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Impresora de Google Cloud for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Impresora de Google Cloud from your PCGoogle Inc.
. More info about Google Inc. can be found here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Cloud Printer\58.0.3020.0 folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Cloud Printer\58.0.3020.0\virtual_driver_setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Impresora de Google Cloud. virtual_driver_setup.exe is the Impresora de Google Cloud's main executable file and it takes approximately 393.38 KB (402824 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Impresora de Google Cloud. They occupy 393.38 KB (402824
bytes) on disk.
- virtual_driver_setup.exe (393.38 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 58.0.3020.0
of Impresora de Google Cloud. You can find below info on other versions of Impresora de Google Cloud:
Impresora de Google Cloud is an application by Google Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Impresora de Google Cloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Impresora de Google Cloud using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Impresora de Google Cloud or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Impresora de Google Cloud". If it is installed on your PC the Impresora de Google Cloud program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Impresora de Google Cloud in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Impresora de Google Cloud, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Impresora de Google Cloud.
8. After uninstalling Impresora de Google Cloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Impresora de Google Cloud which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Impresora de Google Cloud using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Impresora de Google Cloud by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Impresora de Google Cloud by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Impresora de Google Cloud supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-24 23:48:30.337