Import is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Import from your PCImport
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Import. Import is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge Beta\Application directory, subject to the user's decision. You can remove Import by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge Beta\Application\msedge.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Import's primary file takes around 745.88 KB (763784 bytes) and is named msedge_proxy.exe.
Import contains of the executables below. They take 17.50 MB (18348120
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.77 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (745.88 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (777.88 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (95.38 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.51 MB)
- identity_helper.exe (791.38 KB)
- msedgewebview2.exe (2.34 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (972.88 KB)
- setup.exe (3.31 MB)
This info is about Import version 1.0
Import is a program marketed by the software company Import. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Import is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Import from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Import or simply click the Search feature and type in "Import". The Import program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Import in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Import, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Import.
8. After removing Import, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Import which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Import using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Import by Import from your computer, nor are we saying that Import by Import is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Import supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 10:19:00.610