Impero dei Mari Anthology
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Impero dei Mari Anthology for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Impero dei Mari Anthology from your PCFX Interactive
. More data about FX Interactive can be read here
. More information about Impero dei Mari Anthology can be found at http://www.fxinteractive.com
. Impero dei Mari Anthology is commonly set up in the C:\Programmi\FX Uninstall Information directory, subject to the user's option. C:\Programmi\FX Uninstall Information\Disinstallazione_IMA.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Impero dei Mari Anthology. Disinstallazione_IMA.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 7.64 MB (8007648 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Impero dei Mari Anthology. They occupy 16.82 MB (17634144
bytes) on disk.
- Disinstallazione_IMA.exe (7.64 MB)
- Disinst_Tropico_GP.exe (9.18 MB)
Impero dei Mari Anthology is an application released by FX Interactive. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to uninstall Impero dei Mari Anthology is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Impero dei Mari Anthology using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Impero dei Mari Anthology or simply click the Search feature and type in "Impero dei Mari Anthology". If it is installed on your PC the Impero dei Mari Anthology program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Impero dei Mari Anthology in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Impero dei Mari Anthology, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Impero dei Mari Anthology:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.fxinteractive.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Programmi\FX Uninstall Information\Disinstallazione_IMA.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Impero dei Mari Anthology.
8. After uninstalling Impero dei Mari Anthology, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Impero dei Mari Anthology which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Impero dei Mari Anthology using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Impero dei Mari Anthology by FX Interactive from your PC, nor are we saying that Impero dei Mari Anthology by FX Interactive is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Impero dei Mari Anthology in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-09 10:10:46.183