Imperium Romanum: Emperor Expansion
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Imperium Romanum: Emperor Expansion for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Imperium Romanum: Emperor Expansion from your PCGameStop
. Open here
for more information on GameStop. Imperium Romanum: Emperor Expansion is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kalypso Media\Imperium Romanum directory, regulated by the user's option. Imperium Romanum: Emperor Expansion's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kalypso Media\Imperium Romanum\UninstHelper.exe" /autouninstall iremp. The application's main executable file occupies 3.67 MB (3844096 bytes) on disk and is called Imperium Romanum.exe.
Imperium Romanum: Emperor Expansion is composed of the following executables which take 3.72 MB (3903248
bytes) on disk:
- Imperium Romanum.exe (3.67 MB)
- UninstHelper.exe (57.77 KB)
Imperium Romanum: Emperor Expansion is an application by GameStop. Some users try to remove this application. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Imperium Romanum: Emperor Expansion is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Imperium Romanum: Emperor Expansion from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Imperium Romanum: Emperor Expansion or simply click the Search feature and type in "Imperium Romanum: Emperor Expansion". The Imperium Romanum: Emperor Expansion app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Imperium Romanum: Emperor Expansion in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Imperium Romanum: Emperor Expansion, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Imperium Romanum: Emperor Expansion.
8. After uninstalling Imperium Romanum: Emperor Expansion, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Imperium Romanum: Emperor Expansion that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Imperium Romanum: Emperor Expansion using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Imperium Romanum: Emperor Expansion by GameStop from your PC, we are not saying that Imperium Romanum: Emperor Expansion by GameStop is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Imperium Romanum: Emperor Expansion supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-13 07:10:09.300