Imperium Romanum is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Imperium Romanum from your computerGameStop
. Open here
where you can read more on GameStop. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kalypso Media\Imperium Romanum folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Imperium Romanum is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kalypso Media\Imperium Romanum\UninstHelper.exe" /autouninstall impr. The application's main executable file is titled Imperium Romanum.exe and its approximative size is 3.67 MB (3844096 bytes).
The executables below are part of Imperium Romanum. They occupy an average of 3.72 MB (3903248
bytes) on disk.
- Imperium Romanum.exe (3.67 MB)
- UninstHelper.exe (57.77 KB)
Imperium Romanum is an application by GameStop. Some computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to remove Imperium Romanum is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Imperium Romanum with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Imperium Romanum or simply activate the Search field and type in "Imperium Romanum". The Imperium Romanum program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Imperium Romanum in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Imperium Romanum, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Imperium Romanum.
8. After removing Imperium Romanum, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Imperium Romanum that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Imperium Romanum with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Imperium Romanum by GameStop from your computer, we are not saying that Imperium Romanum by GameStop is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Imperium Romanum supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-13 07:10:09.280