You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Imperator: Rome for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Imperator: Rome from your computerParadox Development Studio
. More info about Paradox Development Studio can be read here
. Click on https://www.gameimperator.com/
to get more details about Imperator: Rome on Paradox Development Studio's website. Imperator: Rome is typically set up in the C:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\ImperatorRome folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can uninstall Imperator: Rome by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Steam.exe is the Imperator: Rome's primary executable file and it occupies circa 3.01 MB (3152160 bytes) on disk.
Imperator: Rome installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 218.24 MB (228840968
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (373.78 KB)
- Steam.exe (3.01 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (561.28 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (637.78 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (3.17 MB)
- uninstall.exe (139.09 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- gldriverquery.exe (45.78 KB)
- gldriverquery64.exe (941.28 KB)
- secure_desktop_capture.exe (2.08 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.62 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (433.78 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (402.28 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (378.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (3.11 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (5.13 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Client_x86_x64.exe (41.01 MB)
- NDP452-KB2901907-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU.exe (66.76 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (3.03 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.58 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (4.97 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.27 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (14.59 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.79 MB)
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Imperator: Rome.Registry that is not cleaned:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\NVIDIA Corporation\Ansel\Imperator: Rome
Imperator: Rome is an application released by the software company Paradox Development Studio. Some computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best EASY practice to remove Imperator: Rome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Imperator: Rome from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Imperator: Rome or simply click the Search feature and type in "Imperator: Rome". The Imperator: Rome app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Imperator: Rome in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Imperator: Rome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Imperator: Rome:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.gameimperator.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Imperator: Rome.
8. After removing Imperator: Rome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Imperator: Rome which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Imperator: Rome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Imperator: Rome by Paradox Development Studio from your computer, we are not saying that Imperator: Rome by Paradox Development Studio is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Imperator: Rome supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-28 01:51:33.437