This web page contains complete information on how to remove Imp 1.12 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Imp 1.12 from your systemTechnelysium Pty Ltd
. More information about Technelysium Pty Ltd can be seen here
. Click on www.technelysium.com.au
to get more details about Imp 1.12 on Technelysium Pty Ltd's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Imp folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing Imp 1.12 is C:\Program. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. imp.exe is the Imp 1.12's main executable file and it occupies circa 188.61 KB (193136 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Imp 1.12. They take about 340.73 KB (348904
bytes) on disk.
- imp.exe (188.61 KB)
- UnDeploy.exe (152.12 KB)
This data is about Imp 1.12 version 1.12
Imp 1.12 is an application offered by the software company Technelysium Pty Ltd. Some people want to uninstall it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Imp 1.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Imp 1.12 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Imp 1.12 or simply click the Search field and type in "Imp 1.12". If it is installed on your PC the Imp 1.12 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Imp 1.12 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Imp 1.12, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Imp 1.12:
- The web site of the application is: www.technelysium.com.au
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Imp 1.12.
8. After uninstalling Imp 1.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Imp 1.12 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Imp 1.12 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Imp 1.12 by Technelysium Pty Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Imp 1.12 by Technelysium Pty Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Imp 1.12 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-29 06:53:25.503