This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Immunet 3.0 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Immunet 3.0 from your systemSourcefire, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on Sourcefire, Inc.. Usually the Immunet 3.0 application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Immunet\3.0.1 directory, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files\Immunet\3.0.1\uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Immunet 3.0. iptray.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.46 MB (2581832 bytes) on disk.
Immunet 3.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.68 MB (4909248
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- agent.exe (723.90 KB)
- creport.exe (26.82 KB)
- ipsupporttool.exe (41.32 KB)
- iptray.exe (2.46 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.42 MB)
- updater.exe (24.82 KB)
This web page is about Immunet 3.0 version 126.96.36.19912
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Immunet 3.0:
...click to view all...
Immunet 3.0 is a program by Sourcefire, Inc.. Some computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to erase Immunet 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Immunet 3.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Immunet 3.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Immunet 3.0". If it is installed on your PC the Immunet 3.0 program will be found very quickly. After you select Immunet 3.0 in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Immunet 3.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Immunet 3.0.
8. After removing Immunet 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Immunet 3.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Immunet 3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Immunet 3.0 by Sourcefire, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Immunet 3.0 by Sourcefire, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Immunet 3.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 00:15:12.743