ImgBurn 126.96.36.199 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall ImgBurn 188.8.131.52 from your systemLonerD
. Open here
where you can find out more on LonerD. More information about the app ImgBurn 184.108.40.206 can be found at http://DreamLair.net/
. The complete uninstall command line for ImgBurn 220.127.116.11 is rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\ImgBurn.inf,Uninstall. ImgBurn.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.24 MB (2347520 bytes) on disk.
ImgBurn 18.104.22.168 contains of the executables below. They take 2.44 MB (2562048
bytes) on disk.
- ImgBurn.exe (2.24 MB)
- ImgBurnPreview.exe (209.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of ImgBurn 126.96.36.199.
ImgBurn 188.8.131.52 is an application offered by the software company LonerD. Sometimes, people try to remove it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove ImgBurn 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove ImgBurn 220.127.116.11 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ImgBurn 18.104.22.168 or simply click the Search field and type in "ImgBurn 22.214.171.124". If it is installed on your PC the ImgBurn 126.96.36.199 app will be found very quickly. When you click ImgBurn 188.8.131.52 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ImgBurn 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ImgBurn 220.127.116.11:
- The software company is: http://DreamLair.net/
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\ImgBurn.inf,Uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ImgBurn 18.104.22.168.
8. After removing ImgBurn 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ImgBurn 126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ImgBurn 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ImgBurn 184.108.40.206 by LonerD from your PC, we are not saying that ImgBurn 220.127.116.11 by LonerD is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ImgBurn 18.104.22.168 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-18 10:58:09.953