Img2HTML 1 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Img2HTML 1 from your computerB. Ford
. You can read more on B. Ford or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to Img2HTML 1 at http://homepage.eircom.net/~informail
. Img2HTML 1 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\The InFormail Team\Img2HTML folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Img2HTML 1 is "C:\Program Files\The InFormail Team\Img2HTML\unins000.exe". img2html.exe is the Img2HTML 1's main executable file and it takes circa 259.00 KB (265216 bytes) on disk.
Img2HTML 1 is comprised of the following executables which take 330.04 KB (337964
bytes) on disk:
- img2html.exe (259.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (71.04 KB)
The current web page applies to Img2HTML 1 version 21
Img2HTML 1 is a program offered by B. Ford. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to uninstall Img2HTML 1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Img2HTML 1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Img2HTML 1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Img2HTML 1". If it exists on your system the Img2HTML 1 program will be found automatically. When you select Img2HTML 1 in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Img2HTML 1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Img2HTML 1:
- The web site of the program is: http://homepage.eircom.net/~informail
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\The InFormail Team\Img2HTML\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Img2HTML 1.
8. After removing Img2HTML 1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Img2HTML 1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Img2HTML 1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Img2HTML 1 by B. Ford from your PC, nor are we saying that Img2HTML 1 by B. Ford is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Img2HTML 1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 09:29:47.357