Imagic 5 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Imagic 5 from your computerSTOIK Software
. Take a look here
for more details on STOIK Software. More details about the program Imagic 5 can be seen at www.stoik.com
. Usually the Imagic 5 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\STOIK\Imagic 5.0 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Imagic 5's primary file takes around 6.15 MB (6452896 bytes) and its name is Imagic50.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Imagic 5. They occupy 7.65 MB (8023880
bytes) on disk.
- Imagic50.exe (6.15 MB)
- SingleViewer.exe (1.50 MB)
The current web page applies to Imagic 5 version 5.0.7
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Imagic 5.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Imagic 5 from your computer:
The files below remain on your disk by Imagic 5's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\STOIK Software\Imagic 5
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\STOIK Software\Imagic 5\AddOns\BallsRTU.rtm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\STOIK Software\Imagic 5\AddOns\JigsawRTU.rtm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\STOIK Software\Imagic 5\AddOns\MosaicRTU.rtm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\STOIK Software\Imagic 5\AddOns\PaintBN.dll
Additional values that you should remove:
Imagic 5 is an application marketed by STOIK Software. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Imagic 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Imagic 5 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Imagic 5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Imagic 5". The Imagic 5 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Imagic 5 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Imagic 5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Imagic 5.
8. After removing Imagic 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Imagic 5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Imagic 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Imagic 5 by STOIK Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Imagic 5 by STOIK Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Imagic 5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 19:18:49.927