Imagic 5 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Imagic 5 from your computerSTOIK Software
. Take a look here
for more details on STOIK Software. More details about the program Imagic 5 can be seen at www.stoik.com
. Usually the Imagic 5 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\STOIK\Imagic 5.0 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Imagic 5's primary file takes around 6.15 MB (6452896 bytes) and its name is Imagic50.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Imagic 5. They occupy 7.65 MB (8023880
bytes) on disk.
- Imagic50.exe (6.15 MB)
- SingleViewer.exe (1.50 MB)
The current web page applies to Imagic 5 version 5.0.7
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Imagic 5.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Imagic 5 from your computer:
The files below remain on your disk by Imagic 5's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\STOIK Software\Imagic 5
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\STOIK Software\Imagic 5\AddOns\BallsRTU.rtm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\STOIK Software\Imagic 5\AddOns\JigsawRTU.rtm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\STOIK Software\Imagic 5\AddOns\MosaicRTU.rtm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\STOIK Software\Imagic 5\AddOns\PaintBN.dll
Additional values that you should remove:
Imagic 5 is an application marketed by STOIK Software. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Imagic 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Imagic 5 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Imagic 5 or simply click the Search field and type in "Imagic 5". If it is installed on your PC the Imagic 5 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Imagic 5 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Imagic 5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Imagic 5.
8. After removing Imagic 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Imagic 5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Imagic 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Imagic 5 by STOIK Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Imagic 5 by STOIK Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Imagic 5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 19:18:49.927