Imagecut 2.0 beta
This web page is about Imagecut 2.0 beta for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Imagecut 2.0 beta from your computerResSoft
. Further information on ResSoft can be seen here
. You can see more info about Imagecut 2.0 beta at http://res6.narod.ru/imagecut.html
. Usually the Imagecut 2.0 beta program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Imagecut directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Imagecut 2.0 beta is C:\Program Files\Imagecut\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Imagecut.exe and occupies 805.00 KB (824320 bytes).
Imagecut 2.0 beta installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 880.45 KB (901577
bytes) on disk.
- Imagecut.exe (805.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (75.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
of Imagecut 2.0 beta.
Imagecut 2.0 beta is an application by the software company ResSoft. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Imagecut 2.0 beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Imagecut 2.0 beta from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Imagecut 2.0 beta or simply activate the Search field and type in "Imagecut 2.0 beta". The Imagecut 2.0 beta program will be found automatically. When you click Imagecut 2.0 beta in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Imagecut 2.0 beta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Imagecut 2.0 beta:
- The web site of the application is: http://res6.narod.ru/imagecut.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Imagecut\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Imagecut 2.0 beta.
8. After removing Imagecut 2.0 beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Imagecut 2.0 beta that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Imagecut 2.0 beta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Imagecut 2.0 beta by ResSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Imagecut 2.0 beta by ResSoft is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Imagecut 2.0 beta supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-17 07:05:49.043