This web page is about ImageXtender for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall ImageXtender from your systemfCoder, Ltd
. More information on fCoder, Ltd can be found here
. Please open http://www.imagextender.com
if you want to read more on ImageXtender on fCoder, Ltd's page. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\ImageXtender folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for ImageXtender is "C:\Program Files\ImageXtender\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is titled ImageXtender.exe and it has a size of 1.77 MB (1855488 bytes).
ImageXtender contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.55 MB (2670873
bytes) on disk.
- ImageXtender.exe (1.77 MB)
- ixshell.exe (120.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (676.27 KB)
ImageXtender is a program by the software company fCoder, Ltd. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to uninstall ImageXtender is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase ImageXtender from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ImageXtender or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ImageXtender". If it exists on your system the ImageXtender application will be found automatically. After you select ImageXtender in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about ImageXtender, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ImageXtender:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.imagextender.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\ImageXtender\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ImageXtender.
8. After uninstalling ImageXtender, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ImageXtender which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ImageXtender using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ImageXtender by fCoder, Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that ImageXtender by fCoder, Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ImageXtender in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 08:55:57.193