This page contains complete information on how to uninstall ImageSurfer2-2.5.3 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall ImageSurfer2-2.5.3 from your PCCISMM
. More data about CISMM can be seen here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ImageSurfer2-2.5.3 folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing ImageSurfer2-2.5.3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\ImageSurfer2-2.5.3\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 489.00 KB (500736 bytes) on disk and is called ImageSurfer2.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with ImageSurfer2-2.5.3. They occupy about 584.87 KB (598903
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (95.87 KB)
- ImageSurfer2.exe (489.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.5.3
ImageSurfer2-2.5.3 is an application by the software company CISMM. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. This is hard because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall ImageSurfer2-2.5.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall ImageSurfer2-2.5.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ImageSurfer2-2.5.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ImageSurfer2-2.5.3". The ImageSurfer2-2.5.3 app will be found automatically. When you click ImageSurfer2-2.5.3 in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ImageSurfer2-2.5.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ImageSurfer2-2.5.3.
8. After uninstalling ImageSurfer2-2.5.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ImageSurfer2-2.5.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ImageSurfer2-2.5.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ImageSurfer2-2.5.3 by CISMM from your computer, nor are we saying that ImageSurfer2-2.5.3 by CISMM is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ImageSurfer2-2.5.3 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-25 06:35:55.950