You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall ImageSettingsAddin for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall ImageSettingsAddin from your computerImageSettingsAddin
. Go over here
for more details on ImageSettingsAddin. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0 directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. ImageSettingsAddin's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0\VSTOInstaller.exe /Uninstall /G:/Users/UserName/Desktop/ImageSettingsAddin-v1-1/ImageSettingsAddin/ImageSettingsAddin.vsto. The application's main executable file occupies 80.66 KB (82592 bytes) on disk and is called VSTOInstaller.exe.
The executable files below are part of ImageSettingsAddin. They take an average of 80.66 KB (82592
bytes) on disk.
- VSTOInstaller.exe (80.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
ImageSettingsAddin is an application released by the software company ImageSettingsAddin. Some computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to remove ImageSettingsAddin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall ImageSettingsAddin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ImageSettingsAddin or simply click the Search feature and type in "ImageSettingsAddin". The ImageSettingsAddin program will be found automatically. When you select ImageSettingsAddin in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ImageSettingsAddin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ImageSettingsAddin.
8. After removing ImageSettingsAddin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ImageSettingsAddin which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ImageSettingsAddin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ImageSettingsAddin by ImageSettingsAddin from your computer, we are not saying that ImageSettingsAddin by ImageSettingsAddin is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ImageSettingsAddin in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 06:59:10.787