ImagePrinter 2.1 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall ImagePrinter 2.1 from your PCIbadov Tariel
. Open here
where you can read more on Ibadov Tariel. You can get more details on ImagePrinter 2.1 at http://code-industry.net
. Usually the ImagePrinter 2.1 application is found in the C:\Program Files\ImagePrinter directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling ImagePrinter 2.1 is C:\Program Files\ImagePrinter\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.61 MB (1686968 bytes) on disk and is labeled Options.exe.
The executables below are part of ImagePrinter 2.1. They take about 1.66 MB (1741064
bytes) on disk.
- Options.exe (1.61 MB)
- uninst.exe (52.83 KB)
This page is about ImagePrinter 2.1 version 2.1
ImagePrinter 2.1 is an application marketed by Ibadov Tariel. Some users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to erase ImagePrinter 2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase ImagePrinter 2.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ImagePrinter 2.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ImagePrinter 2.1". If it exists on your system the ImagePrinter 2.1 program will be found very quickly. After you select ImagePrinter 2.1 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ImagePrinter 2.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ImagePrinter 2.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://code-industry.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ImagePrinter\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ImagePrinter 2.1.
8. After removing ImagePrinter 2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ImagePrinter 2.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ImagePrinter 2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ImagePrinter 2.1 by Ibadov Tariel from your computer, we are not saying that ImagePrinter 2.1 by Ibadov Tariel is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ImagePrinter 2.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-06 10:08:40.250