This page contains detailed information on how to remove ImageMixer 3 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall ImageMixer 3 from your systemPIXELA
. More information about PIXELA can be found here
. More information about ImageMixer 3 can be found at http://www.pixela.co.jp
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PIXELA1\ImageMixer 3 directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to remove ImageMixer 3. ImageMixer 3's primary file takes about 5.50 KB (5632 bytes) and its name is DotNetInstaller.exe.
ImageMixer 3 contains of the executables below. They occupy 67.50 KB (69120
bytes) on disk.
- DotNetInstaller.exe (5.50 KB)
- ISBEW64.exe (62.00 KB)
This data is about ImageMixer 3 version 3.00.015
alone. You can find here a few links to other ImageMixer 3 releases:
ImageMixer 3 is a program released by PIXELA. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to erase ImageMixer 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete ImageMixer 3 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ImageMixer 3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ImageMixer 3". The ImageMixer 3 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ImageMixer 3 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ImageMixer 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ImageMixer 3:
- The publisher is: http://www.pixela.co.jp
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ImageMixer 3.
8. After removing ImageMixer 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ImageMixer 3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ImageMixer 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ImageMixer 3 by PIXELA from your computer, nor are we saying that ImageMixer 3 by PIXELA is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ImageMixer 3 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-28 06:18:56.800