This info is about ImageJ 1.48v for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall ImageJ 1.48v from your computerNIH
. Check out here
for more information on NIH. More info about the software ImageJ 1.48v can be found at http://imagej.nih.gov/ij/
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ImageJ directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can remove ImageJ 1.48v by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ImageJ\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. ImageJ 1.48v's main file takes about 164.50 KB (168448 bytes) and its name is ImageJ.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in ImageJ 1.48v. They occupy 864.49 KB (885237
bytes) on disk.
- ImageJ.exe (164.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (699.99 KB)
This web page is about ImageJ 1.48v version 1.48
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders that were left behind:
The files below were left behind on your disk by ImageJ 1.48v's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\ImageJ
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ImageJ
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\ImageJ\ij.jar
- C:\Program Files\ImageJ\ImageJ.cfg
- C:\Program Files\ImageJ\ImageJ.exe
- C:\Program Files\ImageJ\jre\bin\attach.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\program files\imagej\imagej.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ImageJ_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
ImageJ 1.48v is an application released by NIH. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to uninstall ImageJ 1.48v is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall ImageJ 1.48v from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ImageJ 1.48v or simply click the Search feature and type in "ImageJ 1.48v". If it exists on your system the ImageJ 1.48v application will be found automatically. When you click ImageJ 1.48v in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ImageJ 1.48v, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ImageJ 1.48v:
- The publisher is: http://imagej.nih.gov/ij/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ImageJ\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ImageJ 1.48v.
8. After uninstalling ImageJ 1.48v, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ImageJ 1.48v that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ImageJ 1.48v using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ImageJ 1.48v by NIH from your PC, nor are we saying that ImageJ 1.48v by NIH is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ImageJ 1.48v in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 10:00:33.563