ImageGrab 6.2.1 FR
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall ImageGrab 6.2.1 FR for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall ImageGrab 6.2.1 FR from your systemPaul Glagla
. Go over here
where you can read more on Paul Glagla. More information about ImageGrab 6.2.1 FR can be seen at https://paulglagla.com/
. ImageGrab 6.2.1 FR is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ImageGrab directory, subject to the user's choice. ImageGrab 6.2.1 FR's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ImageGrab\unins000.exe. ImageGrab_62fr.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.71 MB (2846208 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in ImageGrab 6.2.1 FR. They take 7.70 MB (8074010
bytes) on disk.
- ImageGrab_60fr.exe (2.68 MB)
- ImageGrab_62fr.exe (2.71 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The current web page applies to ImageGrab 6.2.1 FR version 6.2.1
ImageGrab 6.2.1 FR is a program offered by the software company Paul Glagla. Sometimes, users want to remove it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to remove ImageGrab 6.2.1 FR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase ImageGrab 6.2.1 FR with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ImageGrab 6.2.1 FR or simply click the Search field and type in "ImageGrab 6.2.1 FR". If it exists on your system the ImageGrab 6.2.1 FR app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ImageGrab 6.2.1 FR in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding ImageGrab 6.2.1 FR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ImageGrab 6.2.1 FR:
- The software company is: https://paulglagla.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ImageGrab\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ImageGrab 6.2.1 FR.
8. After removing ImageGrab 6.2.1 FR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ImageGrab 6.2.1 FR which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ImageGrab 6.2.1 FR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ImageGrab 6.2.1 FR by Paul Glagla from your PC, we are not saying that ImageGrab 6.2.1 FR by Paul Glagla is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ImageGrab 6.2.1 FR supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 18:11:26.507