ImageGlass is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall ImageGlass from your PCPhapSoftware
. You can read more on PhapSoftware or check for application updates here
. More details about ImageGlass can be found at http://www.imageglass.org/
. Usually the ImageGlass program is found in the C:\Program Files\ImageGlass folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling ImageGlass is C:\Program Files\ImageGlass\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 428.50 KB (438784 bytes) on disk and is named ImageGlass.exe.
The executables below are part of ImageGlass. They occupy about 1.78 MB (1871049
bytes) on disk.
- igcmd.exe (221.50 KB)
- igtasks.exe (12.00 KB)
- ImageGlass.exe (428.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1683
of ImageGlass. For other ImageGlass versions please click below:
When planning to uninstall ImageGlass you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Generally the following registry data will not be cleaned:
Additional registry values that you should clean:
ImageGlass is a program marketed by PhapSoftware. Some people decide to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to erase ImageGlass is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase ImageGlass from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ImageGlass or simply click the Search feature and type in "ImageGlass". If it is installed on your PC the ImageGlass program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ImageGlass in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ImageGlass, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ImageGlass:
- The software company is: http://www.imageglass.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ImageGlass\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ImageGlass.
8. After uninstalling ImageGlass, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ImageGlass that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ImageGlass with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ImageGlass by PhapSoftware from your computer, nor are we saying that ImageGlass by PhapSoftware is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ImageGlass supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-31 00:43:32.213