A guide to uninstall ImageGlass from your PC
ImageGlass is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by PhapSoftware
. You can read more on PhapSoftware or check for application updates here
. More details about ImageGlass can be found at http://www.imageglass.org/
. Usually the ImageGlass program is found in the C:\Program Files\ImageGlass folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling ImageGlass is C:\Program Files\ImageGlass\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 428.50 KB (438784 bytes) on disk and is named ImageGlass.exe.
The executables below are part of ImageGlass. They occupy about 1.78 MB (1871049
bytes) on disk.
- igcmd.exe (221.50 KB)
- igtasks.exe (12.00 KB)
- ImageGlass.exe (428.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.113
of ImageGlass. For other ImageGlass versions please click below:
When planning to uninstall ImageGlass you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Generally the following registry data will not be cleaned:
Additional registry values that you should clean:
A way to erase ImageGlass from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
ImageGlass is a program marketed by PhapSoftware. Some people decide to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to erase ImageGlass is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ImageGlass or simply click the Search field and type in "ImageGlass". The ImageGlass app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ImageGlass in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ImageGlass, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ImageGlass:
- The publisher is: http://www.imageglass.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ImageGlass\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ImageGlass.
8. After uninstalling ImageGlass, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ImageGlass that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ImageGlass with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed ImageGlass:
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ImageGlass by PhapSoftware from your computer, nor are we saying that ImageGlass by PhapSoftware is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ImageGlass supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-31 00:43:32.213