ImageDesk Foto-Lab is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall ImageDesk Foto-Lab from your PCImaxel Lab S.L
. You can read more on Imaxel Lab S.L or check for application updates here
. Click on www.foto-lab.com
to get more information about ImageDesk Foto-Lab on Imaxel Lab S.L's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\imaxel\ImageDesk Foto-Lab folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for ImageDesk Foto-Lab is C:\Program Files (x86)\imaxel\ImageDesk Foto-Lab\uninst.exe. ImageDesk.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 732.00 KB (749568 bytes) on disk.
ImageDesk Foto-Lab contains of the executables below. They take 1.40 MB (1470921
bytes) on disk.
- iDeskOrderImporter.exe (96.00 KB)
- ImageDesk.exe (732.00 KB)
- OrderNotifier.exe (20.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (316.45 KB)
- ImaxelImageAlbumPreFlight.exe (272.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of ImageDesk Foto-Lab.
ImageDesk Foto-Lab is an application marketed by Imaxel Lab S.L. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to remove ImageDesk Foto-Lab is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall ImageDesk Foto-Lab from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ImageDesk Foto-Lab or simply click the Search field and type in "ImageDesk Foto-Lab". If it is installed on your PC the ImageDesk Foto-Lab application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ImageDesk Foto-Lab in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ImageDesk Foto-Lab, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ImageDesk Foto-Lab:
- The publisher is: www.foto-lab.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\imaxel\ImageDesk Foto-Lab\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ImageDesk Foto-Lab.
8. After uninstalling ImageDesk Foto-Lab, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ImageDesk Foto-Lab that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ImageDesk Foto-Lab with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove ImageDesk Foto-Lab by Imaxel Lab S.L from your computer, we are not saying that ImageDesk Foto-Lab by Imaxel Lab S.L is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ImageDesk Foto-Lab in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-31 20:56:22.350