ImageDesk Enrique Martin
ImageDesk Enrique Martin is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall ImageDesk Enrique Martin from your PCImaxel Lab S.L
. More information on Imaxel Lab S.L can be seen here
. More information about ImageDesk Enrique Martin can be seen at www.enriquemartin.com
. Usually the ImageDesk Enrique Martin program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\imaxel\ImageDesk Enrique Martin folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall ImageDesk Enrique Martin by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\imaxel\ImageDesk Enrique Martin\uninst.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called ImageDesk.exe and it has a size of 732.00 KB (749568 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside ImageDesk Enrique Martin. They occupy about 1.35 MB (1417181
bytes) on disk.
- iDeskOrderImporter.exe (96.00 KB)
- ImageDesk.exe (732.00 KB)
- OrderNotifier.exe (20.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (263.97 KB)
- ImaxelImageAlbumPreFlight.exe (272.00 KB)
This web page is about ImageDesk Enrique Martin version 22.214.171.124
ImageDesk Enrique Martin is a program released by Imaxel Lab S.L. Some users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall ImageDesk Enrique Martin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove ImageDesk Enrique Martin from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ImageDesk Enrique Martin or simply click the Search field and type in "ImageDesk Enrique Martin". If it is installed on your PC the ImageDesk Enrique Martin application will be found very quickly. After you select ImageDesk Enrique Martin in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ImageDesk Enrique Martin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ImageDesk Enrique Martin:
- The web site of the program is: www.enriquemartin.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\imaxel\ImageDesk Enrique Martin\uninst.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ImageDesk Enrique Martin.
8. After uninstalling ImageDesk Enrique Martin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ImageDesk Enrique Martin which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ImageDesk Enrique Martin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove ImageDesk Enrique Martin by Imaxel Lab S.L from your PC, we are not saying that ImageDesk Enrique Martin by Imaxel Lab S.L is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ImageDesk Enrique Martin in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 12:35:21.357